Aungelique O’Regan is a qualified advanced aesthetic practitioner with a passion for helping people achieve their personal goals. Her previous experience over the years including ventures into dental nursing and health and wellness has led her to the launch of Bare Brilliance, an aesthetic non-surgical cosmetic practice.
Her promise to you:
– You will always be treated as an individual with dignity and respect.
– She will only use well-established, reputable products from leading brands.
– She will use the most up-to-date injection techniques to make treatments safer, more comfortable and less likely to cause trauma to the skin.
– Treatments are carried out in a clinical environment.
– Her aim is never to over treat but to give you a natural and refreshed look.
Aungelique’s commitment to being up to date with the very latest techniques and methods is one which has seen her attend over twenty seminars and successfully complete numerous training courses in non-surgical cosmetic procedures; all of these via accredited and internationally renowned institutions. These include safe practice, basic life support and infection control. Ensuring client safety is a number one priority. To this end, Aungelique is licensed, insured and trained in complications and medical emergencies. She is also an active member of the Association of Cosmetic Practitioners of Britain.
Sympathetic client confidence
Aungelique knows first-hand what it’s like to be the patient and putting your faith in a practitioner. After receiving trauma to her face in a car accident, Aungelique sought out the very best in multiple treatments. As a result of this personal experience, she has come to appreciate that what concerns clients the most is to be in the hands of a caring, understanding and knowledgeable practitioner who uses the very best products and employs safest practice to achieve results.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM